"The 2nd Annual Sunday With Santa" on Sunday, December 4th
“The Ladies of St. Joseph” are hosting "The 2nd Annual Sunday With Santa" on Sunday,December 4th, church hall following the 9:30 am Mass. It is coffee Sunday.Please comedownstairs and say hello to Santa and Mrs. Claus - you are welcome to take a picture w/them too!
Also, the Ladies are decorating wreathes, making Christmas Crafts and Cookies, as well as ornaments to sell.We will also have crafts for the children, and, back by popular demand will be our own accordion player! Please come down and get filled w/the Christmas Spirit.It was so fun and joyful last year!If you have any questions, or would like to be part of the Ladies Club and help, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you - and - see you there!"
Visit the Gallery section above on the green menu bar to see photos from all our parish community events !
Divine Mercy Novena - 6:30 p.m. Mondays, - (Note - NOT on Monday Holidays)
"I'm an avid fan of EWTN..".... "One of my favorite shows, ... is the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, which I love, and when I've had a very stressful day, I'll come home -I've got it taped, and Kay and I will both listen, put it on and just sit back, relax, worship, and in that time of reflection, meditation, quietness I find myself renewed and restored."
- Rick Warren, Baptist / Evangelical pastor of Saddle-Back Church, author of "The Purpose-Driven Life" .
Request a Mass Have concerns in your life? Like to have the prayers of the parish community along with your own ? Request a weekday or Sunday Mass for your family, friends or personal intentions ! Call Kathleen at the parish office to schedule, 860.871.1970.
* Book Rack - Features CD's, Pocket-Sized Bible Studies, Devotionals, Traces Magazine, and much more, -- Located by the Elevator, free items are marked. All books are offered below Amazon prices, - compare.
Stop By This Week, while supplies last !
* Weekly Bread Collectionfor the Cornerstone Shelter / Soup Kitchen. (Drop-off Box in main foyer).
* Monthly - First Weekend of the Month - Collection of personal-care items for the Cornerstone Shelter. Drop off items in the marked box in the foyer. Thank you !
* Divine Mercy Devotion - Every Monday, 6:30 p.m. Every Monday, - except during winter storms, or major holidays etc.)