E-Books is a convenient new feature for all our Kindle and Nook e-readers. Choose from a large selection of contemporary and classic spiritual titles covering; biographies, Bible study, spiritual direction, history, youth topics and more.
Day of Recollection Bus Trip - Wednesday, July 10th
Join us for a Day of Recollection on beautiful Ender's Island, Mystic CT. Transportation from St. Joseph parking lot at approx. 8 a.m. in a comfortable Air-conditioned Motor Coach.
Includes coffee upon arrival at 10 .m. and lunch. Schedule of retreat - 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and back to Rockville by approx. 5:15 p.m. Total for the complete day, $55.00 per person for everything !
Call Kathleen at the Office - 860-871-1970 with your name and Phone number.
First Come, First Served Basis, -
Deadline Extended to Thursday, June 27th at 12 noon, - But Don't Wait !
Visit our Gallery for the Following News & Parish Events -
1. Annual International Day Mass & Reception
2. Annual Corpus Christi Mass & outdoor Procession
Our new Bible Study beginning on April 2 is centered on the Year Of Faith. We will be using - "The Year of Faith: A Bible Study Guide". Bring your Bible and come join us for scripture study and coffee ! Can't start right away ? No problem, start when you're able.
We're located in the St. Joseph's Church hall.. Call Joe Drenga at (860)871-1635 if you have any questions.
The U.S. bishops have called for a Fortnight for Freedom, a two-week period of prayer and action, to address many current challenges to religious liberty, including the August 1, 2013 deadline for religious organizations to comply with the HHS mandate; Supreme Court rulings that could redefine marriage in June, and religious liberty concerns in areas such as immigration and humanitarian services. - USCCB June 2013
Request a Mass Have concerns in your life? Like to have the prayers of the parish community along with your own ? Request a weekday or Sunday Mass for your family, friends or personal intentions ! Call Kathleen at the parish office to schedule, 860.871.1970.
* Book Rack - Features CD's, Pocket-Sized Bible Studies, Devotionals, Traces Magazine, A Variety of Newspapers and much more, -- Located by the Elevator, all items are free, one of each per family. Stop By This Week, while supplies last !
* Weekly Bread Collectionfor the Cornerstone Shelter / Soup Kitchen. (Drop-off Box in main foyer).
* Divine Mercy Devotion - Every Monday, 6:30 p.m. What is a Novena ? * Thursdays, Holy Hour 7 - 8p.m. - Matt 26:40