Every Thursday at 7 p.m., in the Convent building, bring your Bible and join us as we read and discuss the upcoming Sunday readings for Mass. No registration needed, just come along, - see you there !
Please note - There will be no 6:30 a.m. daily Masses during the week during school Summer vacation. There will be daily 7:30 a.m. daily Masses as usual throughout the year, with morning community prayer beginning at 7:15 a.m.
Meeting are always on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month from 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. Be a leader, be a mentor !
New Fall Series - CATHOLICISM
When - Monthly
Catholicism, a series of 10 programs created by the Rev Robert Barron STD, will be presented here at St. Joseph's Churchbeginning September 2015. Each DVD is approximately 1 hr long and one DVD will be presented on a monthlybasis.
See the bulletin for the schedule !
Missed the first episodes ? No problem, come any time, bring a friend, see you there !
Please note - Any cancellations due to weather will be announced at Mass.
* New - Pope Francis New Encyclical - "Laudato Si'"
Divine Mercy Novena - 6:30 p.m. Mondays, - (Note - NOT on Monday Holidays)
"I'm an avid fan of EWTN..".... "One of my favorite shows, ... is the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, which I love, and when I've had a very stressful day, I'll come home -I've got it taped, and Kay and I will both listen, put it on and just sit back, relax, worship, and in that time of reflection, meditation, quietness I find myself renewed and restored."
- Rick Warren, Baptist / Evangelical pastor of Saddle-Back Church, author of "The Purpose-Driven Life" .
Request a Mass Have concerns in your life? Like to have the prayers of the parish community along with your own ? Request a weekday or Sunday Mass for your family, friends or personal intentions ! Call Kathleen at the parish office to schedule, 860.871.1970.
* Book Rack - Features CD's, Pocket-Sized Bible Studies, Devotionals, Traces Magazine, and much more, -- Located by the Elevator, free items are marked. All books are offered below Amazon prices, - compare.
Stop By This Week, while supplies last !
* Weekly Bread Collectionfor the Cornerstone Shelter / Soup Kitchen. (Drop-off Box in main foyer).
* Monthly - First Weekend of the Month - Collection of personal-care items for the Cornerstone Shelter. Drop off items in the marked box in the foyer. Thank you !
* Divine Mercy Devotion - Every Monday, 6:30 p.m. Every Monday, - except during winter storms, or major holidays etc.)